Thursday, 21 May 2009


Argh darn. I should have went to see the doctor earlier perhaps. My cough started last tuesday (so 9 days ago) and it was alright until Sunday when I couldn't talk without coughing (sudden stress on the body due to working on Sat?) and then it continued to get worse all through the week. I so should have sought medical help earlier. =_="

I went to the walk-in clinic down by Broadway station today. The doctor seemed young. O.o (The doctors I went to before all had white hair =p ) I wasn't the only one surprised because the woman in the room across from mine asked her "Who are you? Are you the nurse?"

Anyways, I got bronchitis so I'll be on antibiotics for a week or two.
So I won't be able to attend Sunday's LC
And I had to take sick leave from work (and leave Shirley and Marina scrambling to find subs... ><")
I should ask mom to drive me there Friday night so I can leave some material for Sat's classes.

1 comment:

  1. oooo.....>__<"......bronchitis....T__T........get better soon!!!!!!.....and make sure to finish ALL your antibiotics!! =P (we dont want antibiotic resistant bugs floating around now, do we =P)

    ReplyDelete