Last saturday was my younger brother William's birthday. First took part in his weekly Bible study for a very short time before leaving it due to something unexpected. Most of the Bible study members left for some other Bible study elsewhere afterwards but said they would come back to celebrate. Mom and Souk souk were BBQ-ing again. Seriously, they must really really love to BBQ. Every kind of celebration so far seems to involve the grill. =_="
Murphy (Most of the time he only answers to "Hong Hong"), my 3-year-old cousin, was running about all the time. He seems to like Rockband because when I was playing the drums, he kept on hitting the red. In any case, I was so bad at it anyways that didn't really make that much of a difference. I got scores in the 60%s on easy mode drums. >_<" For some reason, I can't get my right and left to hit at the same time; one's always slower than the other. Neither can I follow beats. I guess I should just stick to the guitar...
Hong Hong seems pretty attached to me now. He follows me everywhere and imitates whatever I do. =S Will says it's because I don't hit him like everyone (well, not the adults) does.
Raced around on bikes and scooters and had a watermelon eating-contest. Will's Church friends never had the time to come back so it looks like there might be a make-up event some time later.
Mom drove me home. She was asking about how's that father and my grandma are doing before surprising me with advice: she told me to make sure to not be like them. Learn to love others and others will love you in turn-- Stuff like that. It's not like it's not already obvious to me that I shouldn't be like them. But still, it's probably a good sign that our relationship is comfortable enough for mom to give advice and such now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

o_O hmm interesting.
ReplyDeletethe poor kid =/
oooo =P........drums =P.....tho i have a feeling rock band drums is very different from actual drums
ReplyDelete